Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January Birthdays




So today is Rainy's Birthday. Happy Birthday, Rainy! I decided to call her and leave her the good ol happy birthday song message... until she answered. I said, "Sorry, Rain, I'm not prepared to talk to you right now so hang up and don't answer." Once again I started my call...voicemail.... here I go, "Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear ....... blank..... more blank...... BoBo barking...... Gussie barking.... mailman here, more barking......." So I said a swear word and hung up. I call her back again...oh, good voicemail again. Leave the message and then call her back for the final time to say, "Delete the first message because I screwed up." She said she was at Mom's because they were going to lunch. I said, "Definitely don't listen to the first message on speaker." Mom would be so disappointed in the swear word.


Anyway, a week ago Rainy came into town and we went shopping. Here is the birthday outfit and the earrings I bought for her. She looked so pretty.

2 comments: