Monday, December 13, 2010

Who doesn't love ham balls?

Yesterday I was able to attend a dinner hosted by the Ward cousins. How I love Emily, Debra and Steve (and of course their families, too). There's something about ham balls that I love. Maybe it's the fact that I only get to have them once a year, or maybe it's the ham balls (cousins)that comes along with the ham balls. It's fun to get together and laugh, visit and enjoy each other. I can't believe they all have cute little kiddies. I wanted to snatch that lil Carter up and take him home (okay, so maybe just for a day) and cuddle him. I gave him a hug when I was leaving and I said, "You're my lil pumpkin." And he goes "I'm your lil pumpkin." And I said, "Yes." He was like, "No, I'm your lil pumpkin." He was trying to say, "No, you're my lil pumpkin," only he couldn't quit spit it out. I thought it was so cute.
So thanks to the Wards for hosting this lil ham ball for ham balls, wouldn't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. oh yes that little Carter of mine is a keeper. He would love to snuggle with you. You might acutally want to keep him for two days. But then I would be ready to have him back.

    ReplyDelete