Monday, July 25, 2011

Measurements

Last Saturday my trainer was back from her European vacation and called me up and said come visit me. I went in and got measured and weighed. I have only lost 5 pounds and 4 percent body fat. It was disappointing, I ain't even gunna lie; however, I kept saying to myself, it's okay because this is a lifestyle change, not big fat loser. I wanted to know if there was something I could take to help boost my metabolism or some suggestions about my workouts. I bought some different vitamin complexes, and starting today, going to up my cardio workout 15 minutes -- now being an hour and 15 minutes. I'm going to try my way for another 7 weeks and if something hasn't happened in that time, I will have to hire her as I don't know what else to do. So for right now, there is no picture. You will have to wait at least until I reach 20 pounds lost, not just a measly 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment