Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Slug Bug No Slugs Back

As I was driving to the office yesterday there were three construction men. One was about 6'3" and about 260 pounds, one that was about 6'1" and about 220 pounds, and one that was maybe 5'11" and 170 pounds. They were all standing around wasting taxpayer's money, it looked like to me, and I pull up to the red light, first in line. All of a sudden the biggest guy fists up and hits the medium guy in the chest and says, "Slug bug, no slugs back." Then the medium guy hits the smaller guy and says, "Slug bug, no slugs back." Then they all start laughing and rubbing their chests. I can't help but wonder, when does "Slug bug, no slugs back" get old? Shouldn't there be an age limit on it? I mean, what a bunch of dufices (sp).

3 comments:

  1. That is funny. Can't you see Paul and Sid doing that though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An age limit? Are you serious? This is slug bug we're talking here - ageless! When I die, I want to be carted off in a Bug (I'm going to be cremated; I'll fit) so that folks can slug bug...

    ReplyDelete