Monday, May 24, 2010

Work, Work, Work -- oh, did I mention work?

It's been a while since I've blogged, so I thought I would just say one word, "Work!" Holy Moly, Molly has been busy. I hosted a dinner party for a few of my work gals last Friday night. Unfortunately, since I was so busy making sure everyone was having a good time, I forgot to take pictures. I love hosting dinner parties. I think if I wasn't a court reporter, I could probably be a pretty darn good party planner. Anyway, in between working last week, preparing food and cleaning my house, I had accumulated 550 pages. On Saturday and Sunday I did a total of 160 pages. And then worked today and got 125 more. So here I am back up to 515. Thankfully, my job for tomorrow just cancelled (love that) and so I can stay at home and work. I'm open to free meals being delivered to my house at any time! Just kidding. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment