Monday, March 7, 2011

Identity Theft

Well, I have been the victim of identity theft. Apparently the purchase came from a Macy's store in Ohio from a late night shopping spree and an online purchase from MAC, a makeup store, according to the Wells Fargo banker. My card has now been cancelled, have to wait 5-7 business days to get a new card, a temporary one can be picked up at my local branch, then it will take up to two weeks for my money to be put back into my account. I asked, "What happens when this ends up bouncing my other pending checks? You will be covering those, correct?" She said, "Yes. If that happens, it will be another 10 days after the overdraft has been completed before I see any monies received back."
All I can say is: To the person who stole my card information, I hope you're feeling good in the new clothes and makeup I bought you. You're welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Darn it Molly, You need some GOOD Luck and soon. Get out that T-shirt I sent ya that should help! TEEHEE

    ReplyDelete