Sunday, February 7, 2010

Move Part II







I have successfully moved into Jade's house. The move went very smooth thanks to Scoe and his friend Ken, who is also a professional mover, and Jody (my lifesaver). Now the hard part begins of unpacking and finding a place to put everything. I think I just want to throw things into the closet and garage and shut the doors. It will take some time to unwind, but here is what I'm living like right now.
I owe JoJo big time. Thanks to her, I wouldn't have kept going after getting everything unloaded. She stayed and helped unload kitchen boxes, wiped out cupboards and cleaned my tub -- love her :)
Gussie and BoBo are very excited to have a big back yard, especially BoBo. He is getting reacquainted with the squirrels, who taunt him constantly. It's funny. I'm just excited that I have a dog door again.... if I could just get Gussie to go through.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly,
    So you moved!!?? How are you doing? I'm guessing you are renting? I hope you get settled in nicely!

    ReplyDelete