Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unpacking


Have you ever moved into a house and still have boxes to unpack and have to go to work? So you leave the mess of boxes laying around to go to work only to hope that when you come home from work, they've miraculously unpacked themselves into the cupboards, closets, etc.? Well, yeah, that didn't happen. In fact, when I got home from my job today, not only was it an exhausting job that lasted for 3 hours, it was an intense job; meaning, I really had to concentrate hard which then makes me tense up and then my shoulders hurt.... but that's beside the point... I come home to BoBo barking outside. I'm thinking to myself, "Self, why isn't he inside the house?" Swear word comes to mind after thinking that ..... yep, I was right.... open the door and find that BoBo had decided to "unpack" one of the boxes. He ended up eating a box of Wheat Thins, a box of jalapeno cheeseits that had been in my old apartment for 6 months and lifted out of a box a bag of rice, practically brand new, of about 5 pounds, all strewn about the floor in the living room and dining room. How can a dog lift that you ask? Yeah, to get to the good stuff... the crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment