Monday, February 15, 2010

Settling in and Valentines







I am finally settling in in Jade's house. I love being back here on the "bench" and this house. Today I even put my pictures up on the walls. I only have two boxes left, one from kitchen and one from office I need to sort through and put away and then everything else is done. Yea, finally!



Yesterday was Valentines Day and Mary and I decided to hang out since her husband was working and I don't have a Valentine. It was so fun! We went shopping and then to dinner. What great friends I have! While I was shopping I came across a couple gifts for the boys. One was a teddy bear for BoBo, then the other was a little kong for Gussie. Gussie was always getting jealous of BoBo's kong and so I got him his own; however, I did not get a picture of him with his kong, but here are a few of BoBo and his Teddy.
BoBo: Oh, I'm so tired. Mom, stop taking my picture I can hardly keep my eyes open.
Second Picture: Mom, I thought I told you to stop . The flash is so bright.
Third Picture: I love you Teddy. Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment