Tuesday, April 20, 2010

At last!

The last few months I've had some real crappy depos. For example, witness interruptions/ attorney interruptions depos, only one person ordered it after you've been there all day and it was 200 pages depos, real dense vocabulary depos, attorneys wanted the question read back and so I just muffed my way through it because they were talking too fast and didn't listen to me to slow down depos, or just plain I-didn't-want-to-be-there depos. The last three depos have been a wonderful change. For example, a depo that I've done 3 witnesses in and so I've created a job dictionary and everything translates which makes my editing much easier, or the hardest word I wrote was "prom" depo, or today's depo where I was affixed on an attorney's lips (which were luscious, by the way, and he's married, dang it) in speaking and the hardest word was "gravel". Hallelujah, I've think I've finally cracked my running streak for bad jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment