Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Venting.......

Being a court reporter, you hear all kinds of stuff. Some of it is very exciting and draws you into the life of the person, and then there are the same 'ol car accidents that they got rear-ended and now they're claiming all sorts of damages because their back hurts and they can't work, blah, blah, blah... boo-hoo... when there's only $500worth of damage to their car... give me a break.
I've been working on this transcript for a week it's 195 pages and growing... meaning, I've dropped some words taking the record down, or in editing, it needs a new paragraph, there's interruptions, etc. In this depo: CAN I GET AN ATTORNEY THAT CAN SPIT OUT THE DAMN QUESTION? and CAN I GET A WITNESS THAT WILL LET THE ATTORNEY FINISH SPITTING OUT HIS QUESTION WITHOUT AN INTERRUPTION? Can I hear an AMEN? Come on people!!! I have 37 pages left and I want to give it to my proofer and say, just delete the last 37 pages because it doesn't matter anymore. UGH........

No comments:

Post a Comment