Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ward Girls Unite!











Last night I was able to have Emily and Debra come over for a "spa" night. We had Subway "Eat Fresh" sandos, chips and Crystal Light -- oh, and then M&Ms and homemade chocolate chip cookies (which doesn't count because we ate so well before that). We laughed and reminisced about the good ol' days of playing sports together. Then I pushed play for the relaxing CD in my stereo and we began. I only had one tub for soaking feet so one soaked and scrubbed and the other did the facial. I painted their toes with their choice of polish color. I told them, "I don't know how I ended up with all this nail and toe stuff when I don't have fingernails." Good times had by all! And by the way, when did I become such a scrimp next to these Ward girls? What happened there?

1 comment: