Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You Wanna Bet?




While I was in Richfield the boys next door came over. We did a lot of playing with the dogs, card playing and laughing. After we were finished playing outside for a couple hours we came back inside to play some cards. They had just learned to play gin rummy and were so excited to show me their stuff. I kicked their little bums like nothing else. By the third time I said, "Whoever wins this next hand, the losers have to wash my car tomorrow." They were all giddy saying, "Oh, yeah, Aunt Molly, bring it on. If you lose, you have to wash Grandma's car." I said, "Deal." The game gets going and we're getting down to the bottom of the pile. I'm thinking, oh, crap, I'm gonna lose. With three cards left, Breck threw down the card I needed and I slammed my winnings on the table doing a little happy dance while doing it (man, I play mean, don't I?) and said, "See you tomorrow boys. Bring the soap and bucket." I love winning. Notice Breck in the picture giving a thumbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment