Monday, January 10, 2011

Assistant 4 Hire

Are you in need of a job? Can you type? Do you clean? Are you able to walk the dog?
If you've answered yes to all of these requests, YOU'RE HIRED!!!!!
At the beginning of the year I started out with an attitude like "This is my year dammit." Well, so far, it's been a pooper-scooper deal. I'm having to once again pack up my household and leave this little place I've called home for a year because I can't qualify to buy a house because of my medical bills. So along with being busy with work -- and, yes, I'm glad I have a job -- I've got to now find a place who will rent to me that will accept dogs or I will have to say goodbye to the dogs. Do you think I have time to search and call on places for rent? HELL no. I either need an assistant to do the research for me to find a house, check them all out, then narrow it down to 3 and then I'd go check them out (oh, plus you have to walk the dog) OR you stay at my house and bust out 285 pages and I'll do the checking around and walk the dog.
I'm just frustrated as hell and have had a constant headache since the 4th of January. I just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nah, I take that back, in my head I just screamed and it hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mol, I am so sorry. If I lived closer I would help in a heart beat. Keep your chin up! I hate doctor bills! I love you and your sticky buns rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is still going to be your year. I know it is. Maybe just not your month. Abbie and Carter are pretty cheap labor, but I recommend Bryson. I really will help with whatever you need. Do you want me to call around to some rental properties? Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete