Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Aahh, the power of Pine Sol

After cleaning my new place for practically a week off and on, I realized that I had gone through a whole bottle of Pine Sol. Do you know how much I love, love, love cleaning products? And especially ones that smell good where you can tell you've cleaned and it smells so fresh and so clean, clean. Yeah, I do. Call me crazy, but I love the smell of a clean house. My favorite cleaning products are: Murphy's Soap, Orange Glow (Orange smell) Hardwood Floor Cleaner, Lime Away (it's toxic, but man can it clean a toilet bowel just by spraying and let soaking), Pine Sol, Pledge for dusting, Windex (some people use Vinegar, but come on, Windex ROCKS), Green Scrubbies, Scrubbing Bubbles for shower tile, Comet or Ajax for actual tub. And yes, I even have more cleaning supplies down below my sink, but those are just a few.
I don't know if it's because I used all my elbow grease and blood (yes, I cut myself) to fixing the washing machine and dryer, but it's almost as if my clothes are that much cleaner and fluffier. It puts a smile on my face to know I did this. I made this stinky, dirty, grimy house a home.

1 comment:

  1. Your new place looks great! Way to go with all of the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete