Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BoBo's Haircut



I had the most brilliant idea that I would shave BoBo instead of taking him to the salon (and yes, he does know what the "salon" means) I would buy a pair of cheap clippers and do the job myself. I mean, how hard could it really be? It's just a dog. So I buy a $15.00 pair of clippers on Saturday and give him a bath that night so that by Sunday morning we're both ready to shave. Well, let's just start out by giving you the whole picture, okay. First of all, I don't have an electrical cord big enough to stretch outside so we do it on a sheet in the middle of the living room. I start in. buzzzzzzz, buzzzzzzz, buzzzzzz BoBo is doing great just sitting there acting like he's in the salon. More buzzzzz, buzzzzzz, buzzzzz. I'm thinking to myself, man this looks like crap. Why isn't this working? After I had just about completely shaved him, almost an hour later, it kicks in that I've been shaving him the entire time wrong. I was going against the grain when I shulda been going with the grain of his hair (insert Homer Simpson DOH here). Here are a couple of pictures of BoBo's after. I'm pretty sure he was thinking to himself, "Mom, I look stupid."

No comments:

Post a Comment