Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ooowee Day 3

Well, I'm on day 3 of not smoking and doing fantastic. What isn't doing fantastic is my fat belly. Apparently underneath my fat is some muscles I never new I had. They decided to come forward and say to me, "Hello. I'm your muscles. I know you forgot about me, it's okay, cause you know I'm here now." As I tried to roll out of bed, I thought, holy hell Karen Lezamiz (volleyball joke.) For those of you who don't know Karen Lezamiz, she was the assistant coach who for the first two weeks of volleyball would pound you into the ground with the training camp. After the first two days you could barely sit on the toilet, by day three your feet had blisters, and by day four you wanted to call in sick to practice. At least it's a good pain, not a Karen pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment