Monday, June 6, 2011

Lifestyle Change

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have finally done it. I have joined a gym. I never thought I would join any gym, but I joined the one and only Meat Market Gym. That's right, I joined Gold's Gym on Sunday and have now had my third workout. You know that song, "What a feelin (da, da, da, da) What a feelin" yeah, that's right, I LOVE IT!!!! I'm back on the wagon with no smoking. My first full day again and have had only two cravings. I know now that I will not smoke again because working out and smoking and asthma don't go hand in hand. Mom thinks I should take a before and after picture and submit it into the Today Show (I think the segment is called the Joy Fit Club.) Anyway, my goal that I'm announcing to the world is to weigh 134 pounds by my birthday when I will turn 34 in 2012. Thanks Gold's Gym and my friend Cindy for convincing me to change my life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment