Monday, March 15, 2010

As I sit here and work on a transcript, I find my mind wandering a bit. Here are a few thoughts as I look out my window: Look at BoBo sunbathing, he looks so comfortable and warm. I wonder if I will get to sunbathe in a new swimsuit this summer. I haven't bought a swimsuit since my senior year of high school. Will I be able to wear one that doesn't come from Lane Bryant (a fat girl clothing store for all you skinny-minnies out there) or will I be able to buy one from a department store? Hmmm.....
Oh, look at Gussie. He's chasing after a leaf as it gently rolls across the lawn in the breeze, how cute. I wish I could eat a roll right now. I'm not real picky at the moment, you know, cinnamon rolls, mom's homemade rolls, orange rolls. Hmmm.....
Wow, look at BoBo run after that stupid squirrel, he just about hit the fence. I wonder if I could chase a squirrel. Maybe the question is: Why would I want to chase a squirrel? Maybe if someone held out a candy bar, I would probably chase that -- no, I take that back, I wouldn't chase after it, I would be at a full-blown run after that!!
Aahhh, spring is in the air. Can you feel it? Smell it? or even Taste it? Yeah, me too!
Back to work......

3 comments:

  1. I'm laughing. You are so funny Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be right behind you chasing that candybar! Spring was in the air today. It was great.

    ReplyDelete