Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thanks Cadbury and Aunt Joyce

Last night I got to talk to Aunt Joyce. She was very graphic in details about how she loved and enjoyed the Cadbury chocolate eggs. Our conversation went a lil something like this.
AJ: "How's the diet going?"
MW: "It's hard because I've got such a sweet tooth."
AJ: "I especially love the Cadbury chocolate eggs."
MW: "Yeah, me, too!"
AJ: "I particularly love having a swig of water, pop an egg in, let it marinate in my mouth as the chocolate coating melts off and drips down my throat."
MW: "Oooooooh, that sounds so delicious and vicious. Thanks Aunt Joyce for the visual."
Dang to you Mr. Cadbury for coming up with what seemed to be gross and disgusting, those Cadbury eggs. Not the chocolate ones that Aunt Joyce was referring to, but the ones that look like eggs. I haven't bought a Cadbury egg in years because I thought it was just gross and too sweet (is there such a thing as too sweet?) But now after having talked to Aunt Joyce and seeing the commercial for the "Cadbury bunny try-outs" I want a dang egg..... I guess I'll have to settle for another piece of Melba toast..... man, oh, man how it is not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment