Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spicing Things Up a Bit

How much more chicken and beef do I have to eat? If I don't see another piece of chicken or beef again, that's fine by me. After "George Foreman" my meat for the past week, I decided that I was going to try something else. I was getting tired of the ol salt-and-pepper on my meat and wanting, you know, A1 sauce, Heinz 57 sauce or horseradish and mayo mixed together, so I decided to get creative with my spices. I looked to see what spices I could have on my diet and some of them I already had and some I borrowed from my friend. So I decided that instead of George'n the meat, I would cube it up, throw it in a nonstick skillet and just add a little water. And wa-la..... HOLY MACARONI.... it was soooo good. I even decided that for my vegetable I would caramelize my onions, then throw in the meat and hot diggity dog, I've got something that's real tasty. I've cooked it about 3 times and it just gets better and better every time.
Okay, the next post will not be about food, I promise. Can you tell I'm on a diet?

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the food posts, keep them coming. What kind of diet are you on? I like your new background!

    ReplyDelete