Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks a lot (PG-13)

Today I'm grateful that when I went to the grocery store and almost got ran over by a car that I didn't slam my hands on the hood and give him the middle finger.
Today I'm grateful that when I actually got into the grocery store that I didn't fall completely on my ass, I caught myself, in front of a good looking guy picking out bananas.
Today I'm grateful that I only burned myself 3 times on the oven door and only swore 20 times -- it coulda been worse.
Today I'm grateful that I didn't have to get my mop out to clean the floor because BoBo was right beside me the whole day eating what I dropped and licking the floor. I even asked if the dressing needed more salt and he just laid down and took a deep sigh, which means yes. I'm also grateful that with cooking all day, I didn't have to wash my dishes once because BoBo cleaned them for me.
Today I'm grateful that my bed has patience. It was calling me all day to just take a lil nap and rest my feet. I'm grateful to be going to bed soon!

1 comment: