Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Thanks Day 1

This year I have too many things to be thankful for so every day this week I am going to write what I'm grateful for. So here they are in random order:
My job. Even though I may gripe and complain about too many pages or not enough, I'm glad I have a job.
Technology. I wouldn't be able to do my job without my stenograph, computer, digital recorder, Internet, or my phone.
BoBo. Even though BoBo jumps up onto my countertops and eats my bread, tomatoes, onions, bananas, or just wants to shred papers, I can't imagine my life right now without him.
Gussie. Even though I hate when Gus barks at everyone who walks by, the mailman when he slips the mail through the slot in my door, I can't imagine my life right now without him.
Jody. I love my sister. She is so caring, aware of others needs, good worker and bent over backwards to help me when I was down for my surgery. She worked a full day, came up to take care of me and my needs and then had to travel home to take care of her own family.
Rain. I love my sister. She is so giving and wants no recognition. She is a wonderful cook and can whip up anything out of my empty cupboards and make a gourmet meal in 30 minutes. She came to help me while I was in the hospital by cooking up a storm to make sure I had food to come home to and cared for my dogs.
Mom. I love my mom. Anytime that I have a problem I can call her up to blab, gab, vent or cry and she doesn't judge me, she just listens. She is selfless in her acts for everyone and doesn't want any recognition. She is a hard worker. She loves like no other.
My friends. I have too many to name individually, but I truly have wonderful friends/cousins. I took for granite my friends. I was having a hard time and thought I could pull myself out of the rut, but with friends by my side, I know I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment