Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Thanks Day 3

Today I'm grateful for:
My Office/Staff: I love being able to go into the office and most of the time everyone is happy, cheerful and always says, "Hi, Molly. How are you doing today?" I love my office, we're like one big happy family.
Grocery Carts: As I entered Winco trying to "beat the rush," -- uh-huh, yeah, right -- for getting my Thanksgiving groceries, I used my cart numerous times to run over people. (okay, not really, but I wanted to -- I just popped in another piece of my "special" juicy fruit to take the stress away.)
My Job for Today: I was hoping that right before the weekend hit I wouldn't get another 300 pages like last week because I'm still playing catchup on that, I only got 140 pages so I'm grateful for that!
The Great City of Boise: I love the town I live in. It's perfect for me. It has great weather, fun things to do and is beautiful year-round. And it has stores that stay open past 6:00 in the winter and 7:00 in the summer (sorry, no offense, Pipers Grocery Store.)
Music: I love all kinds of music and in fact, I'm even listening to a little -- I mean, tiny little bit - of country music (and by the way, when did country music become so rock-n-roll?).
Laughter. What would this world be if laughter wasn't a part of it? I have laughed so much this past month than I have for 5 months. And people tend to smile when you smile or laugh when you laugh. I think we need to do that more often.

1 comment:

  1. love your thankful posts! I love laughing with you. Happy Thanksgiving. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete