Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Thanks Day 2

Today I am thankful for:
My car. Who isn't this time of year, right?
My house. I look at these people (mostly men) who stand at corners holding cardboard signs that say, "Homeless, no work and no car." I'm glad I have a house to come home to and the heat I am able to afford.
My dad. My dad over the past month has definitely shown love to me. Before when I would call and he would answer, we would say 30 seconds worth of words and then say, "You wanna talk to you mama?" then hand the phone over to mom. This last month if I call home, we can talk for 15 minutes. Whether it's about my dogs, how I'm doing with not smoking, or girls basketball, I have definitely enjoyed our visits. I'm forever grateful to him for helping me with college and bills.
My Health. I'm grateful for my health to be able to take a deep breath and not wheez. I'm breathing better and better and deeper and deeper every day.
My Proofers. I am so blessed to have wonderful proofers. When I hand over them a job to edit, they have the expertise and knowledge to correct my mistakes and then I can turn in a beautiful work product.
BSU Football. You might say, "What? Seriously?" Yep. I'm glad we have BSU football to watch on TV. It brings my family together and let's me have a chance to host a lil party. Maybe this week against Nevada I should crack out the ribs because everyone will be sick of turkey by then, 'eh, JoJo?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for BSU football too!! They are just so fun to watch. We might have to come your way if my dad doesn't let Bryson and I watch the game. :)

    ReplyDelete